Saturday, October 16, 2010

My photo of the day for yesterday is REALLY lame. But I was only home for about 20 minutes until late, and Alex spent the night. So I got a really quick picture before bed. But I'll try to make up for that with a bunch of other pictures.
Friday:

And then these are just some pictures that I've taken and edited. And turned out ok-ish.
I actually took this picture way long ago in April, but I wasn't crazy about it. But I like it now. and editing helped. Before, the sky wasn't blue at all.

Old picture. And I still love it.





I'm really not sure about this. In one way, I like it. In another, I hate it.


The other day when the creek swelled, a thing of berries ended up being in the middle of the stream!



This is one of the other ones that I'm not sure about.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetness! Why do you love/hate the perched-on-the-car picture? Overall, I'm quite impressed with all the editing.

    ReplyDelete