Thursday, January 20, 2011

FOREVER!!!



I haven't posted anything in 2 months. Mostly because it's been insane and the times when I wasn't busy I slept or read or something else. I don't know how much I'll be able to post tonight, but hopefully all of it! Which means 61 pictures. And since it's been really busy, my photos aren't great. There's a lot of similar ones. But at least I've been able to actually do the picture a day thing.
11/22
I only took a picture of Gilbert. Had he not been so snotty, I would have used his whole face.  

11/23
I really do love clouds.
 11/24
After Wednesday night meeting, the day before Thanksgiving!
11/25 
I love this picutre.

11/26
This is my "Oh wow it's 11 and I haven't taken a picture!!!" picture.

11/27 
They played music for us and we had a hymn sing!

 11/28
He is such a sweet kid!!!

11/29 
I saw these on my floor, and it reminded me of summer. I love winter, but I do miss swimming and biking.
11/30 
I made a mask.

12/1
no comment.

12/2 
They started the sugar shack during Thanksgiving!

12/3 
I love snow!

12/4 
Fiona came over and we went in the barn, and then played Monopily. This is on the way to the barn.

12/5 
Union meeting, so Rachel and David were here. Rachel read Orianna a book.

12/6
Late!

12/7 
I love how fresh snow sparkles!!! The night that I went out and took a bunch of pictures, I didn't wear gloves, and I had to stop taking pictures after 10 minutes becasue my fingers were so numb I couldn't move them and I kept dropping my camera in the snow.

12/8
This doesn't look as cool when it's small. But I like this picture! And the alarm clock that you can barely since it's small? That says 11:11. :D

12/9 
dolphin&ship!

12/10 
GOREGOUS sunrise! 

12/11
Tori and the girls made a snowman!

12/12 
Tanner and Amy came and we played monopoly til very late.

12/13
We stayed up again playing Monopoly. So I took a picture of my lights from my bed.

12/14 
I very like winter skies.

12/15 
lava lamp. christmas lights.

12/16 
Um, my blanket. Because before I fell asleep, I remembered I needed a picture.

12/17 
Zees ees my camera. Boom.

12/18
Cody's cowboy hat in the sun. :)

12/19
Orbs and Bodey.

12/20 
Tori made that bowl in art class. It is now one of Cody's hats.

12/21 
um.

12/22 
This is the goldfish that the Cottens had. Apparently, it died in a week. Not knowing this, I asked the kids how it was doing. Oops.

12/23 
It turned this picture sideways. And i don't know how to change it back.

12_23
Snow in the lights of Owen's truck.

12/25
These flowers were wicked long lasting. And Orianna is in the backround eating a fantastic Christmas dinner, which was very low key.

12/26 
I very love this kid! Tyler and Lisa and the kids came up Christmas night!!!!

12/27 
Sunny-shine.

12/28 
geraniums-n-snow-n-icicles.

12/29 
Cheyenne's not dramatic or anything.

12/30
This is the pond thats name I forget thats on the way to the northway. It was really pretty. Cody and I were going to Albany to pick up Cordell so we were meeting up with Amy, and then Cordell's flight was canceled, so we met up with Amy and we ended up staying at the Pikcilingis' let us stay at there house. It was an awesome unexpected surprise!

12/31 
Amy and I drove up. After we got back, we went for a walk. The thaw made a puddle. The cute girls played in that puddle.

1/1 
A-may and I went on a walk around the block. On which WE saved Rupert. Ignore reports otherwise.

1/2 
Ice cream castles in the air.

1/3 
Lindsey, Tori, Amy and I  went to Ottawa to go to Ikea!!! This is a stop sign in Ontario after we got semi-lost because Lindsey thought she knew better than the GPS.

1/4
This is my piano teacher's wreath. We had to wait a long time for dad outside. I mean, we could have gone inside again, but it'd be kinda awkward because another girl was having her lessons.

1/5
I always love this garge when i was a kid. Esspecially since it had like this goldfish pond on the bottom level.

1/6
Remember those long lasting flowers? These were bought at the same time.

1/7
I am a goat. Those plants are my favorite things to eat. Ask Amy.

1/8

This box has been in our garage for a long time. It's always kinda made me wonder. It probably hold something like gloves or tuques or something.
1/9

Lily is quite possibly the cutest cowgirl I've seen in a long time.

1/10
My cork board is just above my head when I lay in bed. So it makes a great last minute picture. But I sorta do like the shadows.

1/11
This is the last day that I had everything on my walls. It seemed like it needed one more picture.

1/12
These were all in my room. I kinda forgot about the little one and the medium sized one. Though how I could not notice them in my room is something to be considered. It's tiny. Anyhoo, I like how you can see some of the same things in all the mirrors.

1/13
Totally empty except a lamp!!!

1/14
The sunset was wicked pretty!

1/15
I guess I'm still kinda surprised that it's winter at times. When I saw out my window, I was like "Whoa!"

1/16
He is just the cutest bugger!

1/17
This was very early Monday. Like 12:30? But on the 17th. My other pictures turned out weird.

1/18
I LOVE THE COLOR OF MY ROOM!!!  It's really, REALLY bright!

1/19
I came home from school sick. So I slept and slept and slept. This is on the desk in the room that I'm currently sleeping in. So I'm pleasently surprised how well it turned out for me being sick!

1/20
I stayed home from school. I slept, took this picure, and worked on my global project.

1/21
We sorta have some things called books. Quite a lot of them, actually. Not that you'd ever know looking at our house.

I updated it, so I feel accomplished. Tomorrow Ashley, Tori and I are painting her room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment