Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall and Quebec

Tweedle dee. I

We went target practicing a couple weekends ago. It was super fun! :) 

Just look at those clouds. 





Last Sunday we went up to Patate Lablanc for poutine for lunch, and then drove around and saw Mum's house and where she went to school and all. 

Precious boy in the park. :)

Where Mum grew up.

Her school. 

I was feeling kinda sick, so I didn't really get any other pictures. And I haven't put picture on the computer recently. Oh well.


2 comments:

  1. I need to go to Quebec, too!! And I wouldn't object to some target practice, either, though I would probably be a nervous wreck if my kids were anywhere within 5 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad to see all those girls come home sans tourniquets. I am getting to be a wuss in my dottage.

    And bring your passport some time. LeBlanc Patate is only about 30-40 minutes away.

    ReplyDelete